Saturday, November 17, 2012

My Favorite Android Applications

I own a low-end Android 2.2 smartphone, TS1 from MyPhone, since that is the only one I could afford. I had it for about a year now. I always love it. It does have some low downs, but because it's an Android, I got to download apps to "improvise" the non-working permanent apps. Let me give you a list of my faves.

1. Camera360- my fixed Android cam has error that says "please insert sd card." I had never been able to re

cord and take pictures for months now with it. Lucky, I downloaded Camera360. What so great about it is that it has "Magic Skin" function which is like instant Photoshop! No need for retouch!


2. Combo YouTube Mobile and Freedi YouTube Downloader- This duo should always be together. The mobile YouTube allows you to access the site plus the comments and recommended videos. Amazingly, they work both on wifi and 3g. Even with edge and GPRS! And with Freedi you can download clips as much as 24 minutes!

3. PicsArt- Literally, you can edit pictures on the go. Collage, texted pics and styles! Then post auto to Facebook!

4. PDF e-book reader- Download some e-books and read them while being anywhere- on the mrt, while waiting for your date at the mall. I like to read it before I sleep.

Finally,

5. Officesuite- I am starting my blog and I can't upload my work straight from the phone. What if an idea comes up? I would just write it on my mobile Word and upload it on my desktop later. I had a social network blog before, and I use my Android Note to save files. But since I can only upload my writing to the desktop, and Note don't save, this comes handy.

No comments: